Contacting the aaNet faults team
There are times when you have problems with your Internet access. aaNet provide a telephone service in which you can report a fault on your service. A fault is considered to be an inability to access the Internet. You might not be able to access the Internet for a number of reasons - such as a line fault, or a billing suspension.
The faults team are able to deal with these types of issues.
- No Internet access at all
- No Internet caused by a payment suspension
- Providing username and password details for your modem
However, there are a number of other issues that the faults team are not able to assist you with. This includes;
- Software/settings on your computer.
- Assistance with modems not supplied by aaNet.
- Problems you may be experiencing with email.
- Setting up wireless, or your computer to connect to the Internet.
- Members Area or Email passwords
- VoIP Setup or problems
- Problems with the speed of your Internet service
Contacting the aaNet Faults Team
If you are connected to the Internet, and your Internet service is working you need to contact aaNet via email. If your Internet service is not working at all, you can report a fault via the Telephone.
Contact aaNet via Email
Contact aaNet via Phone (only if you are unable to access the Internet at all)
Contact us - 1300 665 076
Helpdesk Contact hours:
Monday to Friday - 8am to 10pm AEST
Saturday to Sunday - 9am to 9pm AEST